This Trike was purpose built for a customer that had already purchased a Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster and Landrover Freelander transmission. The customer required us to use these two vehicles to build this epic trike in the design style the customer required.
The project involved:
- Complete scratch built frame
- Mounting the engine in the custom frame
- Custom made rear suspension arms to mount Freelander drive-train
- Complete custom tank
- Bespoke handle bars
- Custom made slab yokes
- Custom springs and suspension to strengthen the Harley Davidson forks
- Custom mudguards
- Custom seat and mounting
- Adapted and installed a drive-train adapter from a Honda NV 650
- Custom flanges and drive pulleys
- Custom bespoke exhaust
The end result is the stunning trike you can see in the images. The trike was featured in Backstreet Hero Magazine.