This Trike was purpose built for a customer that had already purchased a Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster and a Landrover Freelander. The customer required us to use these two vehicles to build this epic trike in the design style the required.
The project involved:
- Mounting the engine in the modified frame
- Custom made rear suspension arms to mount Freelander drive-train
- Complete custom tank
- Bespoke handle bars
- Custom made slab yokes
- Custom springs and suspension to strengthen the Harley Davidson forks
- Custom mudguards
- Custom seat and mounting
- Adapted and installed a drive-train adapter from a Honda NV 650
- Custom flanges and drive pulleys
- Custom bespoke exhaust
The end result is the stunning trike you can see in the images. The trike ended up being featured in Backstreet Hero Magazine.